Master Elementary School Math
Our Master Elementary School Math program helps grade school students (at any level) catch up or get ahead in elementary school math. Our “Master Math” programs combine actionable assessments with engaging instruction to drive student improvement in math. Master Math is vital to offset the impact of the pandemic on student progress. Moreover, students who enroll in our Master Math programs will begin to love math and ultimately reach the fastest math tracks in high school. This may not matter today, but it will have a huge impact on your child’s ultimate opportunities.
Master Elementary School Math
- Starts with an assessment that is correlated with State Standards and Benchmarks, and the local curriculum.
- Based on the assessment results, we create a personalized learning program.
- Our instructors meet with students twice a week (or more during the summer) in one-on-one or small group sessions.
- We provide progress assessments every 6 weeks to ensure that we’re making real progress (on top of what you will see in school).
Redbird Math (the foundation of our Master Elementary School Math program)
- Redbird Math from McGraw-Hill is an amazing program that was developed at Stanford University.
- Redbird is an adaptive program that guides personalized instruction for each student based on his or her ongoing level.
- Although Redbird is the foundation for our Master Math programs, every student is guided by an experienced teacher.
Why Lafayette Academy?
- We have experienced, personable teachers who complete extensive training for each program.
- We incorporate each student’s learning style(s) into our curriculum.
- Our instructors monitor your child’s progress EVERY week.
- Our instructors incorporate study skills and mentoring (when necessary) with subject-specific help.
- We are always looking for ways to raise the bar for online instruction.
- We hire empathetic, patient teachers, and most of them are also fun!
The (not so) Fine Print
- Each Master Math session is 50 minutes, long enough to be meaningful and short enough to keep your son or daughter’s attention. Plus, it gives us a slight buffer and provides time for teacher’s notes.
- You can purchase 18 or 36 session packages: 18 sessions are $79/hour ($1,422 + assessments); 36 sessions are $69/hour ($2,484), includes ongoing assessments). As always, we will help you make the right decision for your child.
- Comprehensive assessments are $150.
A Not So Typical Student
Click here to learn more
While we were out for the Pandemic, our landlord in Lafayette decided to move some stuff around with our approval. We are missing some boxes, including one that houses some letters and drawings from our talented K-8 students. Hopefully, we will find them soon.
One more point: we are not an “over-the-top” learning center that pushes every student or parent to get on an Ivy League track. When I was a young parent, I hated pushy parents and people who added too much pressure to the school environment, especially when my girls were only in elementary school math. What we try to do is provide you with valuable information in a low-key manner. We know the mistakes many people have made with their children and we want to help our families avoid the same mistakes. Hopefully, we will help you make “conscious” choices as you help your children navigate their way through academia.
Contact Us Today
"*" indicates required fields