Catch Up or Get Ahead
K-8 Summer Enrichment Programs & Tutoring
Online & In Lafayette
for Families in Lamorinda & Surrounding Towns
Our summer enrichment programs are the best way for elementary and middle school students to avoid summer learning loss, catch up on what they missed during COVID, or get ahead.
Lafayette Academy’s K-8 math and reading programs help students strengthen their foundational skills, with long-term academic benefits. As few as 13 total hours will make a difference for students who are on grade level; students below grade level will see a marked improvement after 26 hours in one of our programs. Master Math & Strategic Reading are led by teachers in Lafayette, and online.
- Weekly summer programs and tutoring for grades K-8.
- Classes start the week of June 13 and continue each week until July 29.
- Sign your students up for as many weeks as possible to get the best results. Our programs work because they combine great teaching & technology.
- Our summer programs are flexible; we happily add classes for small groups (swim team friends, siblings, etc.).
- Our schedules are synced to accommodate groups spanning 3 grades and blocks of 2 hours/student,
- Our summer programs will NOT spoil your summer or your children’s!
Our K-8 math, reading, and writing programs are effective & fun. We use creative ways to introduce concepts and deepen students’ understanding of course material.
- The curriculum is driven by common core, state standards, and ongoing assessment, with weekly progress reports.
- We offer small group and one-on-one instruction.
- Our weekly programs include up to 5 hours of group or one-on-one instruction (per subject per week).
- Sessions are interactive with built-in activities and popcorn breaks to ensure students do not get bored or burned out. We also have pandemic fatigue.
We offer a variety of summer classes and tutoring options to help high school students “get ready” for Fall classes. Our instructors have been tutoring local students for many years; they know the challenges students will face next fall, including those that have been created by the loss of learning during the pandemic. We offer weekly “get ready” classes during the last few weeks of July and the first week of August, including classes for study skills and writing. As always, Lafayette Academy’s summer includes a robust test prep program for the ACT and SAT. Strong ACT or SAT scores can still help you get accepted at many schools, and most local college counselors encourage their students to take these tests!
6 students max per class
5 sessions (1 subject)
5 sessions (1 subject)
$59 – $69/hour
$69/hour to “pay as you go”
More Info to keep Google happy
Join us for our summer 2022 tutoring private or online for kindergarten to junior high grade students – with our nationally renowned staff and programs. Summer is the ideal time to catch-up or improve in the subjects important to you and your academic performance. Our summer school classes tutoring is used by hundreds of students every year – utilizing our programs developed by some of the best tutors in the U.S. From elementary to middle school students seeking in-depth comprehension, advancement or preparation for the upcoming school year, we offer the highest quality private tutoring that is not only successful in subject mastery but also contributes to the individual’s academic and character development. And we try to make it as fun as possible.
Summer school tutoring online is a very convenient way to study with an expert tutor who is dedicated to your success. Our online summer study programs are available for every city in the Bay Area, including Danville and San Ramon. Be sure to sign up soon for the online summer study classes that you need.
Summer enrichment is in person, with small groups or private tutoring. Online tutoring serves K-8 students in Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga (all Lamorinda), Danville, and the towns nearby. Welcome to all.